Interim Staffing Solutions: Temporary Staffing
Interim Staffing Solutions (ISS) provides the campus with a qualified pool of employees to meet your temporary staffing needs. We hire administrative employees of all skill levels ready to take on roles which include Administrative Assistants, Receptionists, File Clerks, Medical Transcriptionists, Financial Assistants, Executive Assistants, Special Event Assistants and General Office Clerks. As you require coverage for vacations, illness leaves, sudden resignations, peak periods, special projects, or reorganizations, please consider ISS.
The benefits of using ISS include:
- We handle the recruitment, interviewing, selection, proficiency testing (MS Office and keyboarding), hiring, and general orientation.
- ISS employees are U of A employees and have already been set up with a CCID and Employee ID.
- Many of our ISS employees are PeopleSoft trained.
- ISS offers their employees an annual training fund for job-related courses to enhance their skills and abilities.
- We manage the administration and payroll processing.
- We are accountable for the performance management of all ISS employees and if for any reason you are dissatisfied with the placement, we can end the assignment and identify an alternate employee that is a better match.
- Should you wish to hire the ISS employee into your department, unlike external temporary agencies, ISS does not charge a “placement fee”.
ISS charges an administration fee that is significantly less than external agencies – included in this fee are statutory deductions, vacation pay, sick time, and EFAP.
General Contact Info:
Amy Andrews - Recruitment and Staffing Lead
Guia Palaypay - Recruitment Advisor
Jeffrey Thi - Recruitment Assistant