Employment Services serves as the central point of contact for each of the department and faculty HR contacts, employees and HR Partners. Dedicated resources within each team process HR transactions for their assigned client areas and administer the terms and conditions of each academic and support agreement. The teams provide support to the specialist units as required and are the “process experts” related to employment terms and conditions within HRS.
- Administers the employment terms and conditions of the AASUA and NASA
- Provides process advice, guidance, education and support to HR resources across campus
- Processes leaves, appointments, merits, probation, promotions, re-evaluations, terminations, retirements, layoffs and all other job actions
- Reviews and approves HR eForms
- Primary customers are departments and faculties regarding all HR administrative issues
- Administer illness, vacation and other leave plans and process all time within PeopleSoft Time and Labour