HR Systems & Reporting
HR Systems & Reporting is responsible for the analysis, delivery, support and security of HR technology, including PeopleSoft HCM and other HR software applications supporting the operational needs of the University, including HRS, Faculties and Departments, our partners and our customers.
In addition, this unit provides Business Intelligence functions to support operational and strategic decision making through information requests, data analysis, reporting, and metrics of operational and strategic objectives.
- Work with service partners and customers to implement, maintain and support the business functions of PeopleSoft HCM
- Analyze business requirements, conduct investigations and identifies issues, expected outcomes and suggestions to resolve problems or meet business requirements
- Process, analyze and interpret information requests
- Develop metrics and KPI’s to support institutional and strategic decision making and explore existing data to forecast emerging issues and trends
- Partner with Strategic Analysis to support the development of the HR data warehouse and support negotiations, association relations and institutional planning
- Implement HR technology to support the efficient and effective operation of HRS and our partners