Sun Life Member Services
The Sun Life Member Services site, my Sun Life, makes it easy for you to access the benefits information you need to make claims for expenses covered by your plan. In order to access the website, you require an Access ID and password.
Sign up to access my Sun Life:
If you have submitted a paper claim in the past you will be able to register both online and over the phone. If you have never submitted a paper claim before you will need to register by phone. You'll need your Employee ID # and University contract number 25379 for both online and over the phone registration.
To register online:
- Go to www.mysunlife.ca and enter your access ID and password.
- Haven't got an access ID? Click Register now and follow the steps provided.
To register by phone:
- Call the Sun Life customer care centre at 1-800-361-6212.
Once you have signed up with my Sun Life, your new Access ID and a password will either be emailed to you or mailed to your home address. Once you receive your Access ID and password you can begin accessing your benefits online.
Please note: Pension & Benefit Advisory Services staff cannot assist you with forgotten Access IDs or passwords. Please contact Sun Life for assistance if needed.
On my Sun Life you can:
- Submit most claims (dental, vision, paramedical) online for instant processing
- Sign up for direct deposit to have claims payments deposited into your bank account in 24 to 48 hours.
- View your claims statement and all your claims history online
- Check what you're covered for -- down to every drug, medical expense, and dental procedures
- See when you are eligible for your next pair of eyeglasses or dental check-up
- Find out how much is left in your Health Spending Account (if applicable)
- Print an all-in-one coverage card for your wallet
- Update your personal information on the site, such as your address, telephone number, e-mail address and password
- Download personalized medical and dental claims forms
my Sun Life Mobile
The my Sun Life Mobile app gives you tools to manage your benefit plan from your mobile device, including instant claims processing and savings tools and access to your drug and travel cards. View the Getting Started with my Sun Life Mobile document or visit the my Sun Life Mobile website to access the app.