Employment Information

Certain situations like buying a home or applying for credit may require you to provide an employment verification letter. At other times, you'll need to know more about how and when your record of employment is issued to Service Canada. This section will provide you with the information and resources you need as well as who to contact in Human Resource Services for more information.

Contact Us

Payroll & Benefit Services
: payroll.operations@ualberta.ca